The VOLT Marketing Agency is a comprehensive leader in the direct-to-consumer eCommerce industry that focuses on scaling international brands to 8 figures of revenue. With a combined focus on performance marketing and full-stack development, VOLT presents a unique & compatible service offering that fosters sustainable growth. The purpose of the role is to manage multiple complex ecommerce projects from the scoping stage through to delivery.
As a Senior Project Manager at Volt, you will be tasked with handling client accounts, be responsible for projecting project timelines, managing project budgets, etc. You will work closely with the client updating them on the progress of work while overseeing a team of on-site and offshore information architects, designers, developers and testers executing the work. This role will suit someone who is flexible, dynamic and experienced in stakeholder management, as the role will require working on a variety of different projects.
- Responsible for project scoping, requirements gathering and running requirements gathering workshops
- Creates and executes project work plans and timelines and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Work closely with UX and Tech Leads and Creative teams to monitor and ensure that all project documentation is being produced, reviewed, approved and distributed in a timely manner
- Manage project scope, identifying, defining and communicating risks and change requests, before taking appropriate action to minimize impact on the project success
- Support the pre-sales team and produce project statement of works and other documentations
- Accountability for the quality and effectiveness of project management materials in all aspects of the project, such as status reports, project plans, meeting minutes and other project documentation
- Focus on prevention of slippage and overrun. Early identification of risk with suitable and proactive mitigation plans that are actively managed
- Primary point of contact to manage customer expectations and communication (including timetabled and ad hoc meetings) to ensure that the customer is informed on the project status and obtain customer approval and sign off on all major deliverables
- Manage the project team including assigning individual project tasks, holding regular meetings to monitor progress and ensuring all timesheets are completed on time
- Co-ordinate input from all project members including third party suppliers, and customer staff to ensure successful delivery
- Regular and ad hoc meetings with key Volt stakeholders to report project progress
- Responsible for overseeing the demand management across own projects, by understanding and anticipating project and resource volumes and dependencies as well as actively resolving and escalating issues and conflicts as appropriate
- Responsible for coordinating with the QA leads to ensure that the stage gate entry criteria are met in order to allow successful entry into internal test cycles and client UAT
- Responsible for coordinating with the technical design team to ensure that process streams completed documentation in line with the development and release management plans
- Identify resources needed and works with all agency functions to assign individual responsibilities
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before presenting to client
- Ensures documents and major digital assets are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Managing internal QA testing including the development team system testing and integration testing.